AV and ICT Technician
The College is looking for an AV and ICT Technician to provide high quality and professional audio-visual service and technical support to the College in a flexible working pattern including whole evenings and occasional weekends.
The ICT technical support is needed for the whole College; much of the AV support needed is for the Jacqueline du Pré Music Building (JdP), a music venue specifically built for chamber music performance and dedicated to the memory of the cellist Jacqueline du Pré. The JdP is a part of St Hilda's College, Oxford and is located within its beautiful grounds on the banks of the River Cherwell.
• Provide 1st line ICT support to members and visitors of the college
• Provide ICT support for Exams and Collections during evening and weekends
• Provide AV and ICT support during College admissions for overseas interviews (Skype)
• Attend internal meetings with the ICT team, the Events team and event organisers
• Operate and support College Audio Visual (AV) facilities, particularly during artistic events in the
Jacqueline du Pré building
• Available to meet with AV suppliers/contractors for both maintenance purposes and planning and
designing of new or upgraded facilities
• Provide media support to College members and customers, such as video and audio editing
• Assist the communications officer and the JdP staff with the production of audio and video media for
the college website and social media services such as YouTube and LiveStream